- Direct, design, customer segmentation, messaging, analytics and test-and-learn strategies.
- Oversee reporting and analytics; provide insights and look for opportunities for growth and efficiencies in email campaigns utilising data and industry best practices.
- Create and maintain a daily, weekly, monthly and annual plan that enables our educator channel clients to most effectively and efficiently drive conversion through email.
- Monitor, track, and provide analysis to help measure the effectiveness of campaigns
- Centralize all customer interactions and daily activities in one place
- Identify the hottest leads so you can close sales faster
- Organise E-commerce shopping carts
- Sell more online and collect payment with one centralized system
- Manage front-end, creative production and back-end support for email marketing campaigns
- Perform competitive analysis and analyse points of differentiation across email campaigns
- Develop content and curate offers for unified educator email stream, including emails, banner ads, and social media posts.
- Manage numerous projects and budgets simultaneously at different stages in their lifecycle
- Keep you current with industry innovations, trends, and best practices across functional areas including cloud marketing, CRM/relationship marketing, email marketing, and mobile communications.